- Wellness Examinations – Routine wellness examinations help to keep your horses, donkeys, and ponies healthy throughout the year. Routine examinations are key to prevention and early detection of disease.
- Vaccinations – Annual vaccinations are recommended on all equine patients to help prevent and reduce spread of diseases such as rabies, West Nile, and encephalitis viruses. Here at BCVC we follow the American Association of Equine Practitioners vaccination guidelines.
- Castrations – Gelding horses has many benefits such as ease of handling and removal of undated behavioral changes. We recommend castrating halter broke horses around two years of age.
- Health Certificates – The veterinarians at BCVC are USDA Accredited and able to provide all your Health Certificate needs for your horse, donkey, or pony.
- Coggins Testing – Testing your horse for Equine Infectious Anemia is important for keeping him/her healthy. Most travelers are required to have a current coggins on hand. Let us help you make sure you have all the required paper work for safe and easy travel.